Because 10K Law P.C. represents DC businesses at the heart of the United States Government, our services extend beyond technology and software contracts, from drafts to disputes.
Become Certified to Access Set-Asides for your Small Business Type:
- Small Business Act (SBA) Section 8(a) – To help Small and Disadvantaged Businesses
- Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DOT DBE)
- Historically Underutilized Business Development Zone (HUBZone)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Veteran Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB/SDVOSB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Bid on and Protest unfair language within Gov Contract Opportunities …
- On April 22, 2022, the Commission on remand from the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit (“D.C. Circuit”), reversed
- On Wednesday, May 11, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals reinstated a controversial Texas social media law that a district court had blocked in late
- IMAGINE THE FOLLOWING SCENARIO: WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING ITS LAWYERS, your firm’s major client, Hapless Client, LLC (“Hapless”) entered into a
- Mezzanine loan borrowers can face Swift and easy foreclosure. Should they try to change that?
- Judge dismisses FTC’s claims of anticompetitive horizontal agreement involving opioid medication Opana EROn March 24, 2022, Judge Royce C. Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia dismissed the Federal Trade Commission’s (the